- Schola Fabrum - This channel & general group for all things Schola Fabrum
- Hub Support - Support for this particular Hubzilla hub
- Mad☧ Support - General support for the MadPX Network/compute systems
- Mad☧ Developers - A channel for general developer conversations, notes, etc. related to development work.
- Mad☧ Developer Support - Support and help for using Network/compute systems for developer related tasks
Channels of Importance
Some Common Tips for using Hubzilla
1) Make sure to edit connection settings to see content
By default, people are not allowed to shove things in your face and force you to pay attention to them in Hubzilla. This is a design intention. You must overtly give permission for people to put things in your "stream" or "feed."
To allow people to put things in front of you to read and pay attention to, you must assign them to a "channel role" that has the "Can send me their channel stream and posts" permission.
You can enable this as the default that will apply to everyone who you have made a connection with (unless you assign them to a different "channel role) by enabling it in the "default" "channel role".
You can also create a new "channel role" for those who you want to be able to send things to your stream and allow the appropriate permissions there.
** If somebody could create a HOW-TO wiki article (or web page) as a tutorial for this, that would be wonderful!